Helthy benefits of eating Watermelon

Boost your health while eating Watermelon : Watermelon contain 92 % of water & remaining 8 % is packed with lycopene that is why is good for your health. The vast studies show that the use of watermelon protects the heart, the prostrate & the skin. this fruit is particularly good for men. It is said that one inch square cube of this fruit has as much lycopene to four medium sized tomatoes.


For men it has great significance as it is directly related to prostrate cancer. The use of watermelon can reduce the risk of prostrate cancer as much as 34 %. This fruit is also useful for boosting the skin SPF level. So as this summer comes in full the use of this inexpensive fruit is strongly recommended. Because it not only helps to fight against prostrate cancer but also do wonders for your skin.

Watermelons stored at room temperature were far healthier in their content than their counter parts in the fridge, a report published by USDA. It is found that at room temperature watermelons produce a 40 % more lycopene & 50 to 139 % more beta-carotene. So batter to keep the melons out from the fridge & only put it in the day before you plan to eat it.

Some researches also said that watermelon have a similar effect as Viagra. They said that a fruit can produce arginine that is used by body to make nitric oxide that dilutes blood vessels that actually help in achieving an erection in men. But Dr. Roger Clemens a spokesperson for the institute of food technologies told that it is far too early at this point to make such claims.

There are some evidences which prove that regular intake of the juice of the melon does increase the level of arginine. Test carried out on volunteers over a period of three weeks showed an increase of as much of 11 % if they drank three eight ounce tumblers of juice a day.

The really good thing about watermelon is that it has a very low calorie count but at the same time provides a high dose of potassium, phytonnutrients lycopene, beta-carotene as well as citrulline all perfect for a weight loss program. So this summer you should not lose chance to eat watermelon for boosting your health with this inexpensive fruit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 glands & their function in body

6 Yoga poses for curing Enlarged prostrate - BPH

Premature Ejaculation threat for married life , Its Yogic Management